A great opportunity has arisen for a HR Systems Trainer to join our friendly working environment. The purpose of this role is to develop training collateral and facilitate systems training to end users both externally (with clients) and internally for onboarding and refresher purposes.
The role and responsibilities of a HR Systems Trainer:
- Develop and maintain system application training materials to cover the AdviserPlus product range, to support training requirements during implementation of new clients and on-going refresher requirements.
- Deliver systems applications training to internal and external customers at all levels of the organisation through different mediums including face-to-face, webinar, video and PowerPoint.
- Work closely with all departments to develop a flow of communications to feedback improvements into the product roadmap and, upon their development, reflect these in the training materials.
- Evaluate the quality, impact and overall effectiveness of training to support continuous improvement for future iterations.
- Support quality improvement by coaching systems users on an individual basis where required, providing continuous feedback to identify and address key skills gaps.
Skills and experience required to be a successful HR Systems Trainer:
- Experience of facilitation/training and/or delivering to large groups and senior stakeholders is essential.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain technical and often complex information in a straightforward end user focused way.
- Development of a detailed understanding and knowledge of all AdviserPlus core applications in order to maximise the training experience for end users is key in the role.
- Highly customer focused with a solution orientated mindset evidenced by past performance.
- A working knowledge of Employee Relations obtained in an HR role.
- Experience designing and delivering technical training material.
Our HR Systems Trainer can enjoy the following employee benefits:
- Company pension
- Health cash plan
- Flexible working and home working opportunities
- Free onsite parking
- A generous holiday entitlement which increases with service and the option to purchase additional days
- Many other cultural and lifestyle benefits
AdviserPlus is fully committed to the principle of equal opportunities in employment and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination, direct or indirect. All employees are expected to promote and work fully in line with the company’s Equal Opportunities Policy.
AdviserPlus is a Disability Confident Leader employer and welcomes applications from disabled people. If disabled applicants meet the minimum criteria for the job, they can request and will be offered a guaranteed interview. Should applicants require reasonable adjustment support for the interview, please contact the Resourcing Team.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90772602