Imagine a future where you play an integral part in the global conversion to green energy, with the state-of-the-art, first-of-its-kind Renescience technology representing the future of green energy
Join us in this role where you'll carry out planned maintenance work on the facility, including on the CHP & AD plant, and where you'll cooperate and coordinate with the operations team to ensure maximum plant availability. You'll contribute to establishing maintenance plans and coordinate the implementation of maintenance systems, and you'll provide a reactive response to equipment faults and breakdowns. Finally, you'll participate in and support continuous improvement and root cause analysis projects. Welcome to Renescience Maintenance
You'll be part of the Mechanical Maintenance team where you, together with your colleagues, will ensure that all Renescience core machinery and equipment is maintained to the highest of standards. You'll be directly involved in the planning, execution, and reporting of all maintenance activities on site. Working in a team of five technicians, on a rotating shift basis, you'll form part of a well-driven group of experienced individuals with the common goal of optimising and improving the Renescience process. You'll play an important role in:
- carrying out pre-planned, preventative maintenance activities throughout the facility to ensure optimum equipment performance at all times
To succeed in the role, you:
- reacting to mechanical issues that arise throughout production in a swift and timely manner
- performing diagnoses on a wide range of machinery and carrying out action corrective maintenance works where required
- participating in and offering support in respect of a wide range of continuous improvement and root cause projects
- cooperating and coordinating with the operations team to ensure maximum plant availability.
- are a qualified, time-served mechanical technician; proof of experience and competences will be requested
- have experience in working with conveyor systems
- have experience in working with rotary systems (pumps etc.)
- are fully computer literate with experience in working with maintenance management systems
Join a world leader in green energy
- are proactive in your approach to your work
- show initiative in seeking out opportunities for potential process improvements, and you're confident about presenting findings to management.
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world's most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we'll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you'll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you'll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment. Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 10October2020. We'll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don't hesitate to contact David Beddows, Maintenance Team Lead, Maintenance, by telephone on +447584588451 if you'd like to know more about the position.