Excellent opportunity for Equipment Compliance Analyst to join a Global pharma company based in UK. The role is responsible with assuring all equipment calibration and service documentation to be completed, ensuring the equipment is fit compliantly for usage in a GMP environment.
Overview of your responsibilities (full job description available on request)
- Strong knowledge and understanding of GMP
- Experience in the use of Chromatographic Data System – ideally Empower software for chromatography systems for HPLC, GC and data review
- Experience of Electronic Laboratory Notebooks preferable
- Knowledge/experience of quality technical report writing skills
- Competent Use of Software systems in XL, Word, PowerPoint etc
- Experience of authoring/updating SOPs, Calibration protocols.
- Previous experience of supporting compliance and integrity of quality systems to maintain GMP and any associated remedial activities.
- Familiarity with supporting the introduction of new equipment / technology via documentation processes would be advantageous.
- Ability to work to a high degree of accuracy and compliance whilst meeting deadlines in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong interpersonal skills to form strong working relationships with colleagues driving collaboration.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required for the Role:
- BSc degree in Life Sciences or related field or equivalent qualification. Significant relevant experience may be considered in lieu of educational qualifications.
- 2-3 years’ experience in metrology, as a user of GMP instrumentation (e.g. HPLC, GC, Dissolution, KF) and data review of calibration data and service reports
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role contact Priti Mudgal
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90771534