Customer Service Team Leader is required for a luxury healthcare retail head office who have modern offices in Farnham. Leading and motivating a high performing contact centre team this is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who really value their staff and customers alike.
In reward you will be offered a salary up to £30,000 p.a. dependant on experience along with plenty of benefits and amazing product discounts.
The role is working 37.5 hours across Monday – Sunday opening times.
We are looking for an experienced Team Leader who has led and motivated contact centre teams, has excellent coaching and communication skills and has high expectations when it comes to delivering an excellent service.
Duties as Customer Service Team Leader include:
- Managing, motivating and coaching the team;
- Hosting 1-2-1’s and team meetings;
- Keeping up to ate with new practices and procedures.
- Daily, weekly and monthly KPI reporting;
- Manage day to day line activities;
- Ensure training and development plans are maintained;
- Deliver against business targets.
You must have previous Team Leading experience in a customer service environment, be energetic and motivating and have excellent communication skills.
If you have the above skills and experience and would like to be considered for this position then please apply via the job board for consideration.