A national market-leading Plc business based in Warrington are looking for a Part-Qualified or Newly qualified finance professional to join the business as a Financial Analyst. The role is working for a business with a large finance team offering excellent career development and progression. This is fantastic opportunity to play a key role as a business partner to the commercial and operational areas of the business. You will provide crucial commercial finance analysis and support to the business and influence business decisions.
- Responsible for the accounting and reporting requirements of the existing portfolio of corporate customers
- Regular customer profitability analysis
- Business partnering outside of finance
- Supporting tender renewal negotiations and helping the CAM's to maximise net earnings growth.
- Assist with the preparation and analytical review of key KPIs and performance information at a channel level within the I&C business.
- Assist the preparation of budgets and forecasting for the Corporate and Broker channels.
- Corporate and divisional overheads, month end journal allocations, postings and analysis.
- Support the Commercial Finance team in the preparation of monthly reports on behalf of the Sales Director.
- Provide support for adhoc query resolution in relation to corporate customer accounts.
- Experience in a finance or management accounts function
- Experience of financial analysis
- Part qualified or recently qualified ACCA or CIMA
- Fully computer literate and an advanced user of Excel
- Experience with additional Microsoft office applications not mandatory but beneficial
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Private medical care
- Company pension
- Great working culture
- Study Support can be provided
- Strong progression opportunities
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90779811