We’re looking for an experienced HR Professional to join our growing team and help us shape the future of Acin.
As HR Manager, you will play a key role in building and executing our people strategy, partnering closely with our Executive team to drive business performance. Day to day you will provide proactive and strategic guidance to Managers across the entire employee lifecycle including onboarding, organisational design, resource planning, talent development, employee relations, reward and recognition, engagement, diversity and inclusion. Cultivating a high performing and inclusive culture and championing our company values.
This role reports directly to our COO and CEO, and as such, you will be in a unique position to influence change and make an impact from day one.
- Provide both hands on and strategic full cycle Human Resources support to the business
- Provide advice and coach Managers on developing and delivering annual performance reviews, HR policies, procedures and benefits
- Ensure best practice HR policies and procedures through an excellent knowledge of Employment Law
- Interpret and advise on employment legislation. Develop and implement policies on areas such as absence management, performance management, D&I, disciplinary procedures etc
- Manage and maintain our HR system (we use Cezanne). Provide insightful reporting which informs the Executive team on trends in attrition and engagement
- Lead on the resolution of complex, sensitive or high impact HR matters
- Partnering closely with the Executive team and Managers, identify learning needs and develop training and development workstreams. Deliver training or source external providers where appropriate
- Drive activities to improve the Company's Employee Value Proposition (EVP) and employee experience
- Advise on pay and other issues, including promotion and benefits which align with company strategy, basing your advice on industry benchmark data
- Identify and deliver new initiatives that attract, retain, engage and motivate our talent and meet our strategic growth plans
- Keep up to date with external trends and HR best practice
You should apply if:
- What we are doing at Acin excites you!
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience as an HR generalist across the full range of disciplines; recruitment, onboarding, learning & development, performance management & culture development
- Ideally CIPD qualified with strong understanding of UK employment law, policies and best practice
- Strong business awareness with a background in a fast growing SME environment would be a distinct advantage
- You are solutions focused and comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables.
- You are an empathetic, natural relationship builder who is deeply trusted by employees and leaders at all levels for your counsel and judgement
- You possess an intellectual curiosity and bring valuable insight into the team
We have offices in Farnborough and London, this role is based in our Farnborough office.
- 25 days holiday
- Medical Insurance including Dental & Optical cover
- Life Insurance
- Perkbox Subscription
- Pension Scheme