Voted the UK’s coolest footwear brand by Vogue readers and currently Europe’s leading luxury shoe and accessory retailer we are looking for dynamic individuals who are as passionate about our business as we are. We work hard at Kurt Geiger because we love what we do and strive to be the best in our industry; through amazing people, beautiful product, innovative designs and evolving store concepts.
- Attend weekly Trade meetings, and translate weekly VM stance to the Retail Field Team, to ensure consistent VM message delivered in Stores.
- Communicate all VM trading decisions to the VM team, including;
- On a weekly basis, produce and communicate Visual communications to be issued by the department. Signing off all communications before they are issued.
- On a weekly basis, produce and communicate all Window communications. Signing off all communications before they are issued.
- Manage the store floor layouts process, and support in the facilitation of any agreed floor moves; either by deploying a member of the VM team or communicating with the Area Manager to organise.
- Responsible for delivering the Seasonal update of all Model Store set up for Stores. Providing sufficient support and guidance to the Retail Field Team to deliver in their locations. Provide training/coaching where necessary.
- Responsible for VM tool and signage planning across the entire business and managing the budget accordingly.
- Responsible for New Store planning – working alongside the Property Department to effectively plan and design each new store project.
- Manage and maintain the collation of;
- Seasonal Own brand product information and store clustering
- Branded product information and store clustering
- Responsible for the Management of Company signage and Ticketing library
- Support the Head of Global Communications in maintaining the VM department budget.
- Responsible for the overall management of the VM systems and filing.
- Currently working as a Junior VM Manager or background in a senior office-based VM role
- Experience obtained from a fast-paced fashion or footwear Retailer
- Familiar with organising the opening of new stores
- International experience preferred
- Previous experience managing a budget
- Excellent communication skills, personable and passionate about our brand
- Competitive basic salary
- Pension and life assurance
- Enviable discounts
If you’re successful, you will work for a business which recognises that amazing people are the key to driving our business forward and fulfil our vision of being the world’s leading multi-channel retailer of luxury branded shoes and accessories. We are a fast-paced business where no two days are the same, so you will need to be adaptable; but we will reward your hard-work, commitment and loyalty with a fantastic benefits package and very real opportunities for progression.