Audit and Accounts Semi Senior - Farnham
A fantastic opportunity to join an established 7 Partner Practice in Farnham are looking to add a qualified/studying Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior to their forward thinking & growing Practice. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to continue their experience within Audit & Accounts with a clear path to Senior.
Roles & Responsibilities of the Audit and Accounts Semi Senior role in Farnham:
- Dealing with accounts preparation and assisting senior staff on audits on a regular basis. 80%/20% accounts/audit envisaged.
- Prepare VAT returns, management accounts and bookkeeping
- Responsibility for a portfolio of clients, all communication with those clients and to make sure that work is completed in a satisfactory and timely manner.
- Prepare larger non-audit accounts (LLPs and limited companies) for review directly by a director
- Manage smaller less complex audit assignments
- Carry out ad hoc Audit tasks by themselves (e.g. stock counts, client money audits etc.)
- Prepare VAT Returns for clients
- Bookkeeping on smaller jobs
- Assist senior staff on larger more complex accounts and audit assignments
- Carry out and/or oversee more complex bookkeeping work for clients
The ideal candidate for this Audit and Accounts Semi Senior Role in Farnham:
- ACA/ACCA qualified, with 2-3 years' experience or AAT qualified with 4-5 years' accounts and audit experience at a small to medium sized firm
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite particularly word/excel
- Good general VAT experience
- Good communicator as client liaison is very important.
- Able to work well as part of a team
- Able to understand and follow instructions given by senior members of staff/ managers/ directors
- Able to organise and prioritise their workload
- A motivated individual
What is on offer?
- Competitive salary £28,000 - £35,000, depending on experience
- Flexible working hours, 37.5 hours per week
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Friendly and inclusive working environment
- Company pension scheme