Commercial owner of IM Companion Products (Wearables, Tablet, Computing, Accessories and Memory) direct to consumer Online.
To own, develop and iterate a compelling online proposition for IM Companion Products through Samsung.com and closed routes to market. To include always-on propositions (e.g. trade-in and finance), a market differentiating promotional plan, competitive pricing management and maximum range. Lead the wider eCommerce team in delivering this onsite and off effectively to meet commercial targets.
To effectively engage with divisional commercial teams to deliver a collaborative approach that delivers wider Samsung business objectives in line with our own targets.
To deliver a proposition that can achieve both our sales and margin targets to underpin our profit contribution for these website iterations.
To continually evaluate and share learnings to improve our proposition.
Role and Responsibilities
Delivery of a trade plan in collaboration with/supported by the divisions that supports both their and our business plans, enabling us to deliver our:
- Traffic numbers.
- Conversion rate targets. AOV (bundles).
- Margin targets.
- Ownership of the sell-out forecast for Wearables, Tablet, Computing and Accessories and Memory, and use this to drive informed decisions on stock ordering through supply chain and merchandising/marketing priorities.
- To work with analytics and Divisional partners to forecast the commercial benefit of the trade plan, and set targets for activity to merchandising/marketing.
- Effective communication of plan to all relevant partners, including Marketing, Merchandising, Operations and Supply Chain.
- To collaborate with our commercial finance team to ensure the promotional plan is viable to deliver profitable growth.
- To build effective and collaborative relationships with internal partners, including regular forward planning meetings.
- To continually analyse/evaluate and share the effectiveness of our proposition and promotional mechanics to identify and deliver continuous financial improvements.
- To work with Merchandising and UX teams to deliver an online experience that showcases the quality of our products, as well as executing all relevant promotional activity on time and driving ongoing refinement of category journeys, search and navigation.
- To ensure the trading and content team are fully briefed to deliver the proposition and promotional plan through our online experience.
- Ownership of category performance reporting to a wide set of partners: the online LT, the commercial divisions, Europe and HQ.
Skills and Qualifications
Key Competencies & characteristics
- Commerciality (strong understanding and delivery of key financial numbers)
- Effective relationship building with strong influencing & partner management.
- Tenacity, resilience and ability to build win-win outcomes
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to be flexible and react at short notice (but in an organised way).
- Strong communicator, with clear and concise written and verbal communication.
- Analytical, with the ability to digest and understand complex data sets and make recommendations accordingly.
- Achieving results through others (Influencing).
- Driving force - self-starter with ambition to grow and develop in-role.
- Ability to identify and deliver new opportunities.
- A restlessness to keep driving improvement.
- Problem solver.
To be successful in this role you ideally have:
- Proven commerciality and ability to deliver promotional plans with divisional teams.
- Be resilient, driven and energetic.
- Be able to consistently deliver in a fast moving business.
- To deliver a planned and flexible approach to accommodate last minute change/opportunities.
- Ability to deliver through divisional and online partners.
- Possess strong analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of end-to-end eCommerce and digital marketing channels.
Job Alerts : If you would like to be notified of new opportunities when they are posted, please click here at https://sec.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/Samsung_Careers/jobAlerts . You will be asked to create an account first if you do not already have one.
Samsung Electronics is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, digital appliances, and network systems, and the entire semiconductor industry with our memory, system LSI, foundry, and LED solutions. Samsung is also leading in the development of the Internet of Things through, among others, our Smart Home and Digital Health initiatives.
Since being established in 1969 , Samsung Electronics has grown into one of the world's leading technology companies, and become recognized as one of the top global brands. Our network now extends across the world, and Samsung takes great pride in the creativity and diversity of its talented people, who drive our growth. To discover more, please visit our official newsroom at ( https://news.samsung.com/global/ ).