Location: Rushall, Walsall
Salary: £17.50 - £18.00 per hour
Hours: Nights only
Time Recruitment is assisting an exemplary, innovative independent provider of general nursing and dementia care in the Rushall area of Walsall in its search for highly skilled Registered Nurse.
A leading care provider rated GOOD with CQC in all areas; with a full clinically competent management team; boasting the highest registered nurse to patient ratio’s in the area you will be guaranteed to cover no more than 18 beds and have 6 care staff on shift with you.
Team this with a full complement of nursing assistants also delivering on minor wound care and non-urgent medications you can be assured of support whilst on shift here.
The benefits for the Registered Nurse role include:
• Regular team nights out – meal incentives
• Excellent staff nurse to patient ratio levels
• Consistently exemplary CQC report
• All clinical training paid for – catheterisation, syringe driver, verification of death.
• Preceptorship opportunities for newly qualified nurses
• Paid handover time
Requirements for the role of Registered Nurse include:
• NMC Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN trained
• Excellent understanding on NMC/CQC standards & codes of conduct
• Ideally experienced in elderly nursing care
For further information on the Registered Nurse role contact Sarah at Time Recruitment or APPLY TODAY!