Central Employment are delighted to be working with a fast growing full-service digital performance agency, as they look to appoint a PPC Account Manager, joining a team of SEO, Social Media and Content Marketing specialists.
The successful candidate will help grow this exciting part of the business, emaining aligned with strategy, commitments and goals of the organisation.
- Manage an impressive and diverse portfolio of clients' accounts.
- Creating, optimizing and reporting on a variety of PPC campaigns across a range of platforms.
- Understanding campaigns (Search Network, Display, Video, Shopping).
- Building new and managing clients existing accounts.
- Able to handle multiple workflows
- Working to team and Individual targets, ability to upsell and cross sell other digital services and technologies
- Ability to execute in a fast-paced environment.
- Circa 2-3 yrs dedidcated PPC experience, agency or client side
- Dealing with businesses of all sizes, and contribute to creating new client proposals, tailoring strategies to the client’s needs.
- Experience within Google AdWords and analytics.
- Setup of conversion tracking and call tracking – comfortable using Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics
- Proven experience in managing Paid Ads campaigns, including setting up product feeds in Google Merchant Centre and optimizing data held in the feeds
- Ability to construct, optimise compelling copy for PPC adverts
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90417067