Sharp Gaming is a brand new state-of-the-art technology platform for the gambling industry.
We are on an exciting journey to build the next generation sports betting and gaming platform that will support market leading bookmakers globally. With over £25 million investment so far, we have a long term vision for it with lots of growth opportunities in the future.
Sharp Gaming is based in Manchester city centre and stems from the gaming division at Degree 53. The platform is still in development and we're on a lookout for talented individuals to help bring our vision to life.
Due to our successful growth, we now have a position open for experienced Project Manager to join the team!
What will I be doing?
You will be working alongside the Head of Delivery, Product Manager and Owner, Business Analyst, Technical, Infrastructure, Design and QA teams to ensure efficiency in delivering project on time in line with the high quality of Sharp Gaming project process.
You will be managing technical deliveries and will be responsible for managing native app development projects.
Your day will consist of planning projects meticulously, ensuring timescales are clearly estimated, documented and communicated. You will be using your excellent communication skills when supporting Project Management team, internal stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers.
As a successful Project Manager at Sharp Gaming you will always be looking to improve your own practices and the company's processes and will effectively communicate these to the Head of Delivery.
* The ability to learn and enhance processes
* Experience of native app development
* Strong 3rd party management skills
* Understanding of technology and experience working with software development teams
* Highly organised, self-motivated with excellent attention to detail
* Someone who thrive in an open, challenging and supportive environment
* Excellent written and verbal skills
* Team player who is driven and determined to succeed
* Hard working and willing to go above and beyond to deliver great quality projects
* Has an interest in troubleshooting and problem solving
* Knowledge or experience of the gambling industry is a bonus
What's in it for me?
* Competitive salary
* Generous referral bonus scheme
* 25 days holiday in addition to bank holidays
* Flexi - time (you can start between 7.30am - 9am - whatever suits you best!)
* Company Pension Scheme
* City Centre Office space with a cosy breakout area and Wii U and PS4 consoles