Senior Clerical Officer St Catherine’s CE School Horwich
Salary: Grade C SCP 3-4 £8,650 - £9,000 (actual pro-rata salary)
Contract: Fixed Term until 31/08/21
Hours: 3 days per week, term time only - Monday, Tuesday, Friday 8.30pm – 4.00pm (possible flexibility on working days)
The Governors of St. Catherine’s CE Primary, a highly regarded and oversubscribed school, wish to appoint an exceptional administrator to join our office. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, experienced and highly motivated and will join our dedicated and vibrant team. The role is varied and will be to provide clerical & administrative financial support to the school.
We are looking for someone to:-
• Be reliable, well-organised, have good communication skills
• Be a positive public ‘face’ and ‘voice of the school with a welcoming and confident manner
• Create and promote a positive image in accordance with the school’s aims and Christian ethos;
• Provide general clerical and/or administration support
• Undertake general financial administration
• Maintain and update manual and computer records to include management information systems;
• Maintain and collate registers, pupil reports and any other information as required by LA or DfE;
• Work flexibly, and with initiative, to meet the needs of the school.
• Respond to general enquiries from staff, pupils, parents and visitors and to undertake reception duties as required upholding safeguarding and health & safety responsibilities;
It is desirable but not essential that the successful candidate will have previous experience of:-
• working within a school environment & familiarity with registers
• using excel
• using SIMS system
• accurate and meticulous cash handling
We will offer you:-
• Professional Development opportunities within a fantastic educational setting.
• A stunning school set in attractive and spacious grounds
• A high level of support as a valued member of staff joining our happy and ambitious team.
St. Catherine’s CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Application forms and further details are available to download from the 'greaterjobs' site
Completed applications should be e-mailed to the school office
F.A.O. Mrs C Ormrod, Business Manager, St Catherine’s CE Primary School.
Please email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date – Thursday 24th September 2020 12.00 noon
JD & PS.docx