Palliative Care Assistants
About the Care setting:
A unique and beautiful Nursing & Residential Care Home, with a recent extension offering luxury Lodges, fabulous facilities on-site include a Cinema, and many other services to enhance the residents well being and life.
Offering - 30 Beds • Nursing Care • Palliative Care • Dementia Care
The home has magnificent views of the surrounding Surrey countryside. The main Victorian house has been sympathetically restored to provide luxurious, yet comfortable living. Their aim is to transform people’s lives through the delivery of high quality services in a friendly, home-like environment.
This beautiful nursing home is conveniently located off The A3 near the Hindhead tunnel and a short distance from Haslemere town centre. Haslemere train station is ten minutes away.
Local hospitals are Farnham Road and The Royal Surrey.
Local attractions include Grayshott Pottery, Haslemere Museum, Frensham Ponds and The Devil’s Punch Bowl.
• Nursing, Dementia Care and Respite breaks
• En-suite bedrooms
• A choice of delicious, nutritional menus catering for individual diets
• Daily activities, tailored to your interests and hobbies by our employed Wellbeing Coordinator
• Beautiful, safe surroundings with a choice of relaxation areas
• Talented, caring and experienced staff who get to know each resident, their care needs and personal preferences
• The best levels of care and compassion
• Relatives’ and residents’ meetings
What we are looking for:
We are ideally looking to recruit experienced Care Assistants who are passionate about delivering high quality care.
If you have worked with Dementia or have a personal expereince of a family memeber you have helped care for witth dementia then we want to hear from you.
Seeking Care Assistants for Days or Nights shifts to suit your needs.
Perhaps you are a recent graduate, who studied Psycology, Mental Health and would be interested to start your career working within the Care Sector and work in this rewarding environment.
Please email your CV or call Care First Recruitment on 01202 854777 during office hours or 07785 331104 during evenings and weekends.
Quote ref Haslemere/PCA
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: