Salary is dependent on experience, training and qualifications.
Vision for Education are working in partnership with a school in Leeds that caters for pupils with SEMH issues. The school are requiring a Teacher to start immediately to work with a KS3 Class of 6 pupils until Christmas. As a Teacher of this class you will be expected to deliver all core subjects as well as PSHE.
To be considered for the post you will need the following
• Qualified Teacher Status
• Be available Monday to Friday 08:30 – 15:30
• Be willing to attend a two-day positive behaviour management course if not already Team Teach Trained.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Liam Ffrench on 07760772254 for more information.