Are you an experienced in Sales
and New Business Development
with a first class technical background? Do you excel in introducing new products to customers? Do you enjoy interacting with technical, sales and marketing and industry influencers?
Our client is a highly successful and innovative manufacturer of speciality chemicals and creator of unique and groundbreaking technologies for the cosmetics
and personal care
industries. Established for many years, with a world class reputation, a strong client base and an extensive portfolio of products which includes skin care, sun care and colour care applications. They are seeking a passionate and driven Business Development Manager to identify and develop sales in the UK. Responsibilities:
- Reporting into the CEO, the Business Development Manager will take responsibility for UK customers and sales.
- Planning a business strategy to grow the UK market through the identification of new clients and introduction of new products to existing customers.
- Responsible for regular customer contact through visits, emails and telephone. Recording all activities in CRM.
- Regular liaison with the R & D team to ensure understanding of the new products and new technologies.
- Provide technical solutions to customer problems and able to lead technical discussions.
- Monitor and report on new technology and materials, market trends and competitor activity.
- Additional responsibilities may include key account management, product management and marketing.
- Several years working in UK cosmetics & personal industry in a technical and sales capacity
- Commercial Experience - Extensive customer contacts in UK companies including Technical Managers / Buyers / Sales & Marketing Teams
- New business development – Proven track record in finding leads, developing relationships, evaluating sales potential, negotiating price
- Introduction of new products to market experience – essential
- Marketing – Social media, networking, presentation and attending exhibitions and seminars
- Technical Experience – Formulation of cosmetics and personal care products. Understanding of biological response.
- Qualifications - Science Degree
- Willingness to travel regularly in the UK, occasionally in Europe and Internationally for conferences and exhibitions.
- UK driving license is essential.
Our client provides an exciting and fast-moving environment aligned with good business growth. They are looking for an outstanding and passionate individual who will make a difference. Attractive salary, car and bonus are on offer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90786935