QUANTITY SURVEYOR – WORCESTER
Our client is a large long established contractor based in Central London. They specialise in a number of different areas including high end refurbishment.
Quantity Surveyor to work alongside the existing site team on a large refurbishment project in the Worcester area reporting into the Director.
Role / Responsibilities
- Previous experience as a Quantity Surveyor working on high end refurbishment projects is ideal however not essential.
- Managing the day-to-day work of an area on site
- Managing the day-to-day work on site.
- Ensuring that the works are constructed in accordance with the client and company’s requirements and budgets
- The ability to communicate effectively across all levels.
- Working day to day along the production, design, pre-construction teams
- A strong work ethic allowing you to deliver on your deadlines.
- An industry applicable degree qualification.
- Proven track record from similar sector specific organisations.
- Refurb project experience is ideal for this vacancy however not essential.
- Able to work as part of a team
- Previous UK Construction experience is preferred.
- Ability to manage the sub-contractors on site
- Strong work ethic
- An excellent communicator.
- Good IT knowledge
ASAP interview and start for the ideal candidate.
For a confidential discussion about this position please contact Skye Recruitment on 0203 903 8901
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90787622