Computer Science Teacher
September 2020 start
Are you an experience and dedicated Computer Science teacher looking for a new challenge starting this academic year?
Academics are supporting secondary schools across the Wirral and the surrounding areas including Chester and Ellesmere Port.
We are looking to recruit an organised and engaging Teacher of Computer Science to work in these schools on both a long term and short term basis.
As a Computer Science Teacher working with Academics you will need:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Excellent subject knowledge with experience of teaching up to GCSE and/or A-Level
- A proactive and flexible approach
- Outstanding classroom and behaviour management skills
In return, Academics can offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay (£95-£165) a day
- Access to FREE training
- Your own dedicated consultant who will provide you with ongoing support
Interested in this incredible opportunity?
All suitable applicants will be subject to a face to face interview in our Ellesmere Port office, 2 years worth of referencing and must either hold or be willing to get an Enhanced DBS registered to the update service.