£16.61 p/h – Circa £32.3K – Band 6 Equivalent 37.5 Hours – Nights RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered Great Benefits
An RGN, RMN or RNLD Night Nurse position has become available in a large nursing home in the Dunfermline area, working 3 shifts per week.
The fully Care Inspectorate compliant home provides general nursing, dementia and disability care to older adults from throughout the Inverclyde area with modern facilities and a great team already in place.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse position and what the home has to offer:
• Great hourly rates of pay of £16.61 per hour, with generous enhancements for overtime shifts
• 37.5 hours per week on permanent nights covering a 7 day rota
• A company pension scheme and sick pay (subject to T&Cs)
• Free uniforms and subsidised meals whilst on duty
• A comprehensive induction and some industry leading in-house and external training programmes in addition to support with NMC revalidation
• A range of career progression opportunities
• 6 weeks annual leave
As Night Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse post:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disabilities Nurse
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience although NQ Nurses will also be mentored through a preceptorship programme
• Ideally experienced working in an elderly and dementia care setting or passionate about working in this sector
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on [... Click Apply...].
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.