The key requirements for this ERP Business Analyst role are:
- Play a key role in the business migration from SAP to Microsoft Dynamics365.
- Support the Project Management Team on ensuring all aspects of the ERP implementation ensuring smooth progression of planned tasks and on time project delivery.
- Closely work with the business functional workstreams through all phases of the ERP implementation project, ensuring quality standards are maintained and build a detailed knowledge D365.
- Manage the business readiness for go live.
- Post go live use your detailed D365 system knowledge to provide ongoing user support, logging, managing and resolving incidents.
- Ensure new ERP system benefits are realised through ongoing system support and maintenance and ensure a strong internal knowledge base is maintained.
- Be focal point of future system updates, upgrades and change requests.
- Support the wider IT team where required on other areas to develop and maintain a robust fit for purpose IT infrastructure.
The successful ERP Business analyst based in Slough will need the following skills:
- Essential - min 3 years in an ERP systems support role.
- Essential - detailed knowledge of ERP systems and broad business processes.
- Desirable - previous detailed D365 knowledge that can be demonstrated
- Desirable - previous hands on involvement in an ERP implementation project
- Beneficial - worked in food distribution or fast paced FMCG environment
- Beneficial - broader IT knowledge
This FMCG organisation based across the UK boast over 10,000 customers nationwide. Having recently completed a de-merger via a management buy out from a global organisation, they are entering an exciting transition period that underpins its future success.
One key area is the migration from former group's SAP ERP system to the chosen replacement Microsoft Dynamics365. It will continue to build upon a proud 35 year heritage to ensure it's prestigious reputation as a leader within its UK food and beverage marketplace.
£40,000 - £45,000 + additional benefits