A leading, privately owned, commercial real estate investment and development business. A excellent portfolio of investments across multiple asset classes. A great culture with a highly effective close knit team
- Asset value and income maximization through proactive, value-add asset management initiatives across the investment portfolio.
- Originate and execute all value-add investment opportunities and transactions including acquisitions/ disposals), investment analysis, forecasting and modelling of relevant cash flows
- Develop and implement an investment and asset management strategy, to optimise the property portfolio
- Plan, manage, and analyse asset level business plans, revenues, and costs for each asset including acquisitions/disposals, refurbishments & developments, and major leasing events, deploying and engaging members of the team as appropriate.
- Manage related third parties, e.g. consultants, managing agents, contractors, etc.
- Board reporting on asset performance and initiatives.
- Source and secure new opportunities to enhance the value of the investment portfolio
The Ideal Person:
- Team player, with strong interpersonal and teamwork skills for effective collaboration and delivery of strategic objectives.
- MRICS qualified.
- Track record of success and experience in investment and/or asset management
- Financially numerate, with strong proven understanding of valuation techniques, cashflow modelling, and data analysis.