Balby Care and Home Services Ltd provides a friendly and
compassionate approach to your domiciliary needs, tailoring services
to suit the individual and allowing adults to make the most of homely comforts.
Care workers are carefully chosen for their abilities and commitment
to dignity and respect, with the provider having built up a strong
community reputation for quality provision.
All professionals have excellent training and support, with needs
regularly assessed for requirements.
We are currently recruiting for a Domiciliary Care Worker to join our team.
- Help with their activities of daily living, eg getting up in the
morning, going to bed at nights, dressing, undressing, washing,
bathing and toilet arrangements
- Help service users overcome any mobility problems and other
physical disabilities, including helping in the use and care of aids
and personal equipment
- Help make a person physically comfortable by, eg, making and
changing beds, tidying rooms, doing light cleaning, laundry and
emptying commodes where used
- Help with their eating and drinking by, eg, preparing meals,
snacks and drinks and helping users to eat and drink if they cannot
or have difficulty in doing this by themselves
- Contribute to specialised care plans, eg for people with dementia,
re-enablement or people with continence difficulties
we’re looking for someone who is:
- self motivated
- sensitive to the needs of others and to the needs of vulnerable people
- an active team player but also able to work on own initiative
- Quarterly staff recognition bonus.
- Paid mileage
- Holiday pay
- Workplace pension
- Uniforms and training provided
- Alternate weekends off