My client is looking for a Technical/Service Helpdesk Advisor role in Bootle. This is a temp to perm role. Full training will be given. An immediate start is available.
There is an hourly rate on offer up £11.00 an hour.
· Service Help Desk adviser to support internal Colleagues and Engineers out in the field.
· Use in-house system and technical hand held tablets in order to be able to deal confidently with the calls from Engineers/Technicians.
·IT knowledge will be useful - to use bespoke systems and therefore adaptability is required to learn about the company's products in order to offer the best advice.
· Ideally looking for a candidate with a Service help desk background or who have a technical interest.
Ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative.
· This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who enjoy working with systems and would feel happy to resolve problems.
· Excellent communication skills are essential.
· Providing technical support to field engineers
· Solving technical issues and guiding the engineer through the process
· Answering general queries
· Data Entry
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website.