We are a home care company based in Orpington serving the local community who are rated as 'Good' across the board by CQC.
We are looking for carers who want more than just a job and have a true passion for caring, and for the people they are looking after.
We will provide training to ensure all our carers are working towards the Care Certificate from the outset, and will supplement this with ongoing training to keep you fully up-to-date and equipped to build your knowledge base so you can better support our clients.
We are looking for full-time & part-time carers for various shifts in Orpington, Sidcup, Swanley, Dartford and surrounding areas.
The Carer role may entail:
- Providing companionship to customers
- Meal preparation
- Helping customers with medication
- Providing personal care
We want the care we are providing to be the best there is, and care that we would be happy to provide for our own friends and family.
So what are we looking for?
- Right to work in the UK
- Fluent in English
- Driving licence - The role will mean visiting clients in their own homes, so you need to be able to drive (your own vehicle) to get to them
- DBS clearance - Don't worry, we will help you with all the form filling etc that may be needed.
The benefits include:
- Market leading salary
- Monthly bonus
- Comprehensive training
- Mileage between calls
- Holiday pay
- Pension Scheme
- Support to study for your NVQ after completing 6 months with us.
Above all a passion for caring for people.
If you don't have experience, that's absolutely fine. We will help you to gain the experience you need to be able to provide excellent domiciliary care to those who need it.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time