Earn up to £11.66 per hour as a Multi-Skilled Food Production Operative at our client's busy site based in Market Drayton.
The rate of pay is:
- £9.95 to £11.66 per hour depending on shift
This is a full-time position where you'll be expected to work on a 4-on, 4-off shift pattern. The hours are:
- 5am to 5pm
- 5pm to 6am
Your Time at Work
As a Multi-Skilled Food Production Operative at this site, there are a variety of sections you will cover, such as:
- Perform line pre-start checks according to site controls and code of practice, reporting failures to Group Leader
- Have in-depth knowledge of all equipment
- Completing Process Control paperwork clearly, reporting any issues to the Group Leader
- Work to required standards within health and safety guidelines
- Ensure team is following 'clean as you go' and General Manufacturing Practices
- Assist with training requirements within the team
- Check all products reach customer specifications, taking corrective actions or reporting to the Group Leader
- Ensure effective communication with all levels of management team
- Liaise with Engineers to report on any machine downtime
Our Perfect Worker
Our ideal Multi- Skilled Food Production Operative will be self-motivated and can work well as part of a team in a busy, fast-paced environment.
You'll have a good understanding of the English language, both written and verbal; in order to effectively communicate with other workers onsite.
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn £9.95 to £11.66 p/h depending on shift
- Shifts: 4 on 4 off - 5am to 5pm or 5pm to 6am
- OnSite support from Staffline
- Subsidised canteen
- Staff shop
- Onsite parking
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
£8.88 to £9.35 per hour
Staffordshire, Midlands, ST20 0QJ
more details »