MBA are currently searching for a Recruitment Bid & Tender Manager to join our growing group of businesses to work within MBA but to support a wider portfolio of affiliated recruitment brands. We are actively seeking candidates with a high level of experience in recruitment bids and tenders, including PSL, RPO and MSP solutions. Additionally, the successful candidate will have the ability and proven track record to work across various work streams to find the best solution both internally and externally.
Our portfolio of brands works across multiple jurisdictions, sectors and disciplines and we are actively encouraging a collaborative approach to our client solutions.
The role, in short will be to ensure delivery of high quality, winning bids and ensuring these are effectively managed through a motivated internal project delivery team.
Please note, there is no major location requirement on this role, aside from a willingness and ability to travel the UK.
• Management of the creation of winning tenders through full bid lifecycle
• Definition and implementation of winning bid strategies ensuring a breakdown of tender requirements and coordination of all technical, commercial and financial aspects of the estimation and proposal creation process
• Preparation, review and coordination of compelling tender documentation ensuring high levels of consistency and quality
• Preparation of all review meeting materials and coordination of the close-out of all actions where required for individual tenders
• Involvement in pre and post bid submission negotiations with the client encompassing technical, , acting as the client single point of contact in relation to the bid.
• Production and delivery of presentations up to board level
• Responsible for transferring knowledge from the tendering team to the Delivery team, verifying the tender and achieving scope stability and handover to Delivery
• Implement improvement in company processes and standards in relation to bid management
• Able to manage the delivery of multiple bids through corporate governance procedures,
• Significant bid management experience from a recruitment based business
• Possess a good understanding of the way in which talent and resourcing projects are managed and delivered in order to influence, monitor and challenge every aspect of the bid i.e. project management, finance, planning, delivery and commercial inputs.
• Commercially astute, and able to structure a bid to present the offer in the best light whilst minimising risk to the business
• Strong customer focus, able to manage complex negotiations with the client as appropriate.
• Ability to influence and negotiate with people at all levels with the customer organisations, whilst fostering strong working relationships (up to board level)
• High degree of mobility to spend a time away from the agreed 'base' office as required.
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
• A pro-active high achiever with high energy levels, who is used to working under pressure and to tight/challenging deadlines.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint.
• Previously, or currently, occupying the position of Snr Bid Manager, Snr Project Manager/Project Director, or Snr/Regional Commercial Manager in an engineering project based business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90810539