Rydon Maintenance has a fantastic opportunity for a Team Leader to join our our Contact Centre team based out of Dartford in Kent. Rydon Maintenance provides first-class planned, responsive, lifecycle and cyclical repairs and maintenance services within social housing and the healthcare sector. We combine a personal touch with outstanding technical expertise to deliver award-winning, quality facilities for local communities with a commitment from people who are passionate about what they do.
We recognise that it's our people who make Rydon the success it is today and we understand the importance of career development and training. We're continuously investing in our people and this is what makes us one of the leading employers within the built environment.
See our careers video for more information about working for Rydon:
Rydon Maintenance is passionate about customer service and as part of our commitment to continually improve our customer experience, we now have an exciting opportunity for a Team Leader to join our Contact Centre team in Dartford. This team provides customer service care to customers using our repairs and maintenance services. As Team Leader you will take a key role with responsibility for the management, motivation and development of a team of Customer Service Operatives and Schedulers on a day to day basis. You will ensure that repairs are raised and scheduled efficiently in order to maximise maintenance operative and sub-contractor utilisation whilst delivering excellent customer service.
In this varied role you will monitor KPIs (key performance indicators) and work to improve relationships between operational teams and clients/customers to meet or exceed contractual KPIs and internal SLAs, for operational performance and customer satisfaction.
Other key duties include:
- Monitoring quality, ensuring our reporting systems are fully up to date and auditable and that the correct procedures have been followed;
- Liaise with Supervisors on a day to day basis to eliminate any issues that may lead to repairs running over deadline;
- Monitoring performance dashboard to ensure the schedulers are achieving their utilisation targets and taking appropriate and timely action where targets may be missed;
- Monitor live wallboards to ensure the contractual Service Level Agreements are achieved across the whole Contact Centre;
- Monitor the WIP to ensure contractual KPIs are achieved and minimal (preferably no) financial penalties are incurred
- Compile and distribute agreed weekly and monthly reports to the Performance Team/Operational Teams
- Management of Absence Line; resolving queries and arranging rota
- Effectively resolve complaint calls that are received in relation to the Contact Centre and a review of lessons learned is undertaken and communicated to the team to ensure continuous improvement;
- Attend weekly meetings for all required contracts, ensuring adequate preparation has taken place to maintain client confidence
- Liaise with the performance team/operational teams to ensure that KPIs are met across Contracts and ensure a unified workforce.
- Recruitment of new Schedulers and CSOs as required, with support from the Contact Centre Manager;
- Carry out monthly Check In's with CSOs and Schedulers to review performance against set grading guidelines, ensuring appropriate support and development is being provided;
To join our fun and energetic team you will need a passion for great customer service, be self-motivated with a great personality and have the ability to lead and work as part of a team. As the successful candidate you will be able to demonstrate a strong track record of customer service team leader experience. This may have been gained within the housing maintenance sector although candidates with other service industry experience are strongly encouraged to apply. You will have an understanding of compliance (ie. KPIs and SLAs), have excellent communication skills, with the ability to mentor and coach to successfully develop your team.
If you are interested in joining a diverse and growing company and want to work for a company which will support your personal development then we look forward to hearing from you.
As a well established, progressive company we are committed to attracting and retaining individuals by offering an excellent benefits package that includes a wide range of core and voluntary benefits.
Rydon is an equal opportunities employer and promotes diversity in employment. Successful candidates will be selected solely on their ability to carry out the duties of the post.
To apply online, please use the 'apply for this job link' at the top of this page.
Our application process is very straight forward allowing you to apply with a CV (from your Computer or Dropbox), LinkedIn, Facebook or Google+ and should take no more than a few short minutes.
For details on our rewards, recognition and benefits please click here
For more details on our culture and what it's like to work at Rydon, please click here
Further information on how to apply can be found by clicking here
Address Line 1: Unit 14 Quadrant Court
Post End Date: 25/10/2020