- To read and sign the Site Assignment Instructions carrying out all duties in accordance to them on each site worked
- To report any incidents, points of interest or accidents to the ops Manager and the customer. Reports must be written and an entry made into the DOR.
- To manage and maintain the highest level of customer service on all sityes. All documentation is to be stored and filed in a manner that allows easy retrieval at any time.
- To carry and use staff notebooks as provided ensuring information is not removed from the books. Note books are not to be used for idle doodles or comments.
- to remain flexible to the business needs to cover holidays sickness and ad hoc duties.
- To be smartly dressed at all times in full uniform as per standard issue.
- To deal with all queries/complaints professionally ensuring sentiments and passed to the correct people and followed through accordingly.
5 year checkable work history
ability to travel
ability to obtain SC clearance
It's the little things that count -
On top of the usual rewards you'd expect to see from a large company, such as - holidays, pension, childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes, we also provide many extra benefits to enhance our people's well-being and enjoyment at work.
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder's role and/or the needs of the business.