As a Payroll Officer based from the Farnham, Surrey office you will be responsible for:
Your primary responsibility is to administer monthly payroll for all employees,
- Providing payroll duties, including administration to ensure all our employees are paid accurately and on time.
- Performing all activities necessary to process the payroll, including liaising with payroll provider, maintaining related records, preparing accounting spreadsheets and documents, and preparing special reports for management.
- Managing all payroll resources as appropriate.
- Investigating and resolving payroll queries.
- Dealing with pension contributions and holiday calculations.
- Process data to monitor compliance with the Working Time Directive.
- Manage Payroll deductions, attachment of earnings and CSA.
- Administer pension payments.
- Experienced payroll candidate with experience processing payroll
- Previous experience with SAGE 50 preferable but not essential
- Knowledge of payroll regulations and requirements.
- Good ability of all Microsoft applications especially Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Clear and concise communication (oral and written).
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Organised, self-disciplined with a positive, collaborative attitude.
- Ability to deliver high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Our client an established and growing business based in Farnham, Surrey are currently recruiting for a Payroll Officer to join the team.
£26,000 - £32,000, Benefits and Free parking