Site Manager - New Build Housing
Start date - 5th Oct 2020
We are currently seeking an experienced Site Manager to work with our UK wide client on a project in Esaterhouse, Glasgow.
The ideal candidate will have experience working on new build housing sites - specifically local authority flats - from inception to completion.
Main Duties include:
* Reporting to the Project / Contracts Manager on the progress
* Maintenance of company required Health & Safety procedures
* Coordination / Leadership of the site team
* Liaison with the client, consultants, contract administrator, head office etc
* Management of site housekeeping, discipline, behaviour etc
* Co-ordinate the Sub-Contractors as appropriate
* Preparation / assistance with the site progress reports
What we are looking for:
* CSCS Black
* First Aid
* Ability to work well with Microsoft Office - Word and Excel
If you are interested and meet the above requirements please apply with your CV or contact Jenny.firstname.lastname@example.org
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.