Would you like a change in career? Could you help change residents
lives for the better? Are you passionate about ensuring residents have
the best and most loving care?
Apply to our lovely 40-bed dementia nursing home where you can make a
difference. This is an exciting time to join the existing team, to
develop the standards and delivering the service that our residents deserve.
We offer training towards management careers and real support and
flexibility in your role.
- Monitoring standards of care delivered to our residents
- Ensuring all staff contribute to the best of their ability to the
efficient running of the Home
- Ensuring resident needs are being met and resolving any problems
- Reporting any ill-health amongst residents and making requests for
GP/Professional visits when needed
- Preparing, updating and evaluating Resident Care Plans
- General Nursing work and personal care as appropriate
- Administering prescribed medication and maintaining the necessary
records as per Company guidelines
- Supporting Registered Care Manager with auditing documentation to
ensure best practice
- Attend relevant staff meetings
- Advising the Registered Care Manager of any incidents/accidents
- Ensuring there is a clear and concise handover at every shift
- Complete supervisions and appraisals to ensure best practice is
- Assist the Registered Care Manager with the responses to Provider
audits in a timely manner
- To take charge of the Home on a regular basis and in the absence
of the Registered Care Manager
Job Type / Category
Dementia Nursing Home
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Experience of Dementia Nursing is essential
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent and Bank.