Job Title: Quality Technical Inspector
Location: Orpington, South East London
Salary: £Negotiable dependant on experience
We are currently recruiting for a Quality Technical Inspector to work for our client at their site in Orpington, the role will be working for an award winning consultancy and would suit someone who enjoys and thrives working within a team and under their own motivation to product quality work for their client base.
- You will need to demonstrate experience in both new-build and refurbishment, having a detailed knowledge of various forms of construction and ability in undertaking inspections of building works in progress for quality and compliance and prepare specific reports under the direction of a team leader.
- You will be liaising closely with Building Contractors, reading drawings and researching technical data.
- The projects span all sectors including, Health, Education, Residential, Commercial, Institutional, Security/Policing etc.
- DBS and other security clearances are required to undertake many roles passing these is essential and any existing clearances should be stated at application stage.
- Currently the projects are located across greater London and the Home Counties so travelling is an essential part of the role.
- There may also be a requirement to visit manufacturer’s factories/yards to review quality further afield so a full driving licence is required.
- Be able to write well presented reports to a high standard
- Demonstrate good Fire Safety knowledge
- Keep yourself up to date with legislation, building regulations and compliance and manufacturers product information
- Verifying compliance with contractual drawings, warranty standards and employers requirements
- Results driven
- Maintain a good client relationship throughout
- Good communicator both written and oral
- Able to work under pressure, organise and prioritise own work to meet deadlines
- Take a pride in your work and ensure it reflects our company image and expectations
- Continue to learn and develop your knowledge ensuring it is relevant and up-to-date
- Experience using Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Designations such as CIOB, CABE, ICWCI, RICS, IFE are desirable and we would be keen to help those working towards these.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90822765