We are seeking a caring and passionate Care Coordinator to join our Cardiff branch at ND Care and Support. The role will involve coordinating and scheduling rotas for care workers in regular runs to service care packages for your allocated service. The assigned area for this role is Caerphilly, however you will be based at the Cardiff branch for office duties.
The team in Cardiff are a fabulous team, they work with passion, kindness and empathy in order to promote independent living.
Your main duties will include:
- Recruiting, vetting and training new carers
- Planning and organising rotas
- Ensuring timesheets and payroll are administered on a weekly basis
- Conducting supervisions and staff appraisals
- Ensuring carers and services users are compliant by conducting risk assessments
The Care industry doesn’t stop when the rest of Wales stops, it’s 24/7. So, you will need to be flexible to get out and about in the community and also participate in our on-call rota.
As a thank you for your dedication and hard work for us you will receive:
- A basic salary of £20,000 - £24,000 per year
- Health cash back scheme, free glasses, free massages, access to an Employee Assistance programme and much more!
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (and if you stay with us for two years that will rise to 27 days) plus if you value your leave, we will give you the opportunity to buy up to 5 more holidays. Also have your birthday off on us!
- Opportunity to join our 3% interest Christmas savings scheme
- Previous co-ordinating experience (essential)
- Previous people management and leading a team experience (essential)
- A QCF Level 3 (essential)
- Hold a full UK driving license (essential)
- Great communication skills
- An excellent ability to plan and prioritise your workload
- Proficient in Microsoft packages, Outlook and Excel (Staff Plan/PASS experience would be advantageous)