About Weston Park Care Home
Weston Park is a residential and nursing home located on the outskirts of Macclesfield Town situated in a quiet residential area. The home is accessible via a main bus route and easily accessible from the Leek and Congleton Roads.
Weston Park provides a variety of care for 72 residents over three units. Mulberry unit provides nursing with dementia care, Weaver unit provides general nursing care and Waterside unit which works in conjunction with the NHS with step down beds to support Macclesfield Hospital.
Examples of employment tasks:
• Ensure that comprehensive, individualised care plans are in place and are regularly reviewed and evaluated in accordance with the NMC guidelines and company policy;
• Assist and to deal with emergencies and pre-planned treatment of patients;
• Manage own work load;
• Maintain ongoing assessment and review of all patients;
• Monitor patient’s progress;
• Administer drugs and medicines;
• Apply surgical dressings and give other forms of treatment;
• Plan duty rotas and organises and direct the work and training;
• Advise on nursing care, disease prevention etc;
• Liaises with management and senior nurses to ensure effective communication for the benefit of the patients and their families;
• Plan, manage, provide and evaluate nursing care services for patients, supervise the implementation of nursing care plans.
Skills Required for the Role:
The successful applicant must:
• Have obtained an NMC Pin as a Registered General Nurse
• Have prior experience as a Nurse
• Have excellent communication skills
• Have good team working skills
• Have the required knowledge for the job role
• Have the key skills to undertake the tasks which are listed above
We are committed to being a progressive and supportive employer. We believe strongly in developing skills and supporting training to improve quality of care to our clients.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Application deadline: 31/10/2020
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
Eden Mansions Nursing and Residential Home
non specific salary, please enter text in 'salary de…
more details »
MSI Group Ltd
Up to £17.50 per annum + Additional benefits
Greater Manchester, Stockport
more details »