We are looking for a strong hands on Java Developer with experience in Identity and Access Management (IAM). Candiadte should hold active security clearance.
- Java, Tomcat, Java script,
- XML, SQL Database, REST and SOAP Web Services, Apache Camel, Experience of working in
- Cloud (Azure or AWS)
- Desired: JUnit, Spring,
- Postgres, TDD, Agile (Scrum), Apache Camel,
- At least 8 to 10 years of hands-on experience with large scale java j2ee ecommerce projects.
- Experience in large scale integration projects involving messaging, web-services and distributed systems.
- Extensive experience with web-services - (SOAP and RESTful)
- Experience with Spring, micro services (REST)
- Extensive experience with testing frameworks like JUnit, Mockito, Powermock, JMock, DBUnit.
- Extensive experience of Continuous Integration methodologies – Maven, GIT, Jenkins, SonarQube Desired:
- Experience of working with Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), and VMware vSphere virtual infrastructure
- Experience of working with Cloud infrastructure like AWS o Agile development methods – Scrum, Kanban, TDD, BDD etc
- Excellent experience of working with Apache Camel
- Experience in Identity and Access Management (IAM)