Are you a recent graduate looking for a structured development path to becoming an Independent Financial Advisor?
My client are a specialist Independent Financial Advisory based in Ormskirk. They have a considerable client base and following a period of particularly strong growth, they are looking to recruit a Junior IFA who fits well within the culture of the business and can assist them in delivering their services as the business continues to grow.
They offer exam support and guidance from some highly technical and qualified professionals who will aid in your development.
· Previous experience working within IFA Practice would be preferable
· Educated to degree level 2.1 or above.
· Working towards the Level 4 Diploma would be advantageous
· A high level of analytical capability with good communication skills and attention to detail, as well as the confidence to interact with clients and providers at all levels
· Committed to a career in research
· Good time management and the ability to organise and prioritise workload
Synonyms: Graduate advisor, graduate paraplanner, grad IFA, Graduate financial planner, Graduate IFA
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career