Six Figure Salary, Car Allowance, Pension Contribution and Private Healthcare
Acorn is working with an established business, trading for over 150 years, who provide inventory management for supplies and consumables to industries including Manufacturing, Engineering, Aviation and Maritime. Our client is looking to recruit an experienced, hands on Finance Director for this key and fully autonomous role. The successful candidate will work closely with and forge strong relationships with the Chairman, Sales Director and other Senior Executives and Non-Executives.
* Taking full control of the Company's finance function and IT
* Provide leadership to the Company's Finance and Accounting Strategy including financial performance and strategic position.
* Contribute to the Company's transformational / change strategies, challenging the status quo and decision making as appropriate.
* Lead, develop, manage and improve the finance teams promoting continuous improvement aligned to the Company's vision and change strategy.
* Policy Management of Corporate Finance functions to include Capital, Debt, Taxation, Equity, Disposals and Acquisitions.
* Ensure Company's financial systems are robust, compliant and support growth
* Review and carry out corporate budgeting processes
* Ensure annual accounts are completed on time and present to the Shareholders
* Credit Management to ensure customer payments are timely and in full as per terms of contract
* Ensure customer relations related to financial matters and support negotiation of terms
* Review weekly and monthly Accounts Payable Activities
* Support legal review of customer and supplier agreements
* Active involvement in contract management, commercial negotiations, negotiating leases for properties and other assets.
* Vehicle Fleet Management
* Responsible for all business insurances
* Finance Director / Chief Financial Officer with extensive experience
* Experience in Product Led or industrial industry desirable but not essential
* Some previous transformational / change strategy background
* Fully qualified CIMA / ACCA
* Strong IT and systems knowledge including Microsoft AX accounting system experience desirable
* Strong communication, collaboration and stakeholder management skills
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90647434