A great opportunity to join the world’s largest pizza delivery company; a place where winning, service, quality and relationships are values that underpin all that we do.
We are currently looking to recruit an Assistant Manager for our very successful franchise. In return you’ll earn a competitive salary of £22,000 per annum.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as our Assistant Manager will include:
- To set and implement standard operating procedures and the service standards of the store.
- To manage the pre-assigned staff for both front and back of house and to ensure that the agreed brand standards are achieved.
- Manage and motivate, recruit, train and develop staff according to company policies and employment laws.
- The Assistant Manager will manage the store’s crew in a way which encourages good working conditions, low staff turnover, and superb customer service.
- Responsible for human resource management including the implementation of Domino’s disciplinary procedures, dealing with grievances and conducting annual appraisals of staff.
- Manage labour costs and overheads, plan, forecast, and set budgets and annual sales targets whilst effectively monitoring and evaluating business performance as directed by the Sales Manager.
- Manage cash and payment systems in accordance with company-defined procedures and policies at all times with staff and customer safety treated with the utmost priority.
- Manage and maintain the effectiveness of IT and other essential instore systems and ensure that data is kept secure and confidential at all times.
- Plan, implement and effectively manage the marketing strategy and activities as directed by the Sales & Area Manager.
- Plan and implement shop merchandising, layout and customer traffic flow so as to maximise sales, customer satisfaction, appearance, image and ergonomics for customers as directed by the Sales Manager.
- Manage, maintain and report daily stock of all food and beverage items and ensure that food deliveries are correctly checked, stored and entered into the computer system. Liaise with external agencies and authorities as necessary including PR, advertising, training, fire, police and local council health & safety inspectors.
- Manage health & safety, security and emergency systems, staff and customer awareness systems according to company policies and relevant laws.
- Liaise and utilise support from suppliers, merchandisers, and other partners as required. Attend meetings and contribute to the company strategy and policy decisions as required.
- Hold weekly review meetings with staff to review the previous week’s targets, sales and wage costs in addition to reviewing food spend.
- Develop personal skills and capability through ongoing training as provided by the company or company approved training providers.
Our ideal Assistant Manager will:
- Be experienced in a similar role in a fast-paced, high volume, retail food service restaurant at manager/assistant manager level.
- Be able to demonstrate supervisory & leadership qualities.
- Have the desire to progress to an Area Manager role.Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00 /year
- Career Growth
- Staff Discounts
- Pension Scheme
Come and join us today as our Assistant Manager for a career, not just a job!
To view our applicant privacy information please visit our website.