Director of Consulting - Location: Remote
Founded in 2004 we have been helping start-ups, fast-growing companies and leading brands with talent solutions for over fifteen years helping them succeed in their business and giving our candidate network life-changing opportunities.
We specialise in finding hard to find skilled candidates in technology and change working with companies in the UK & Europe, USA, and Australia to deliver employed talent solutions and project solutions.
We work with start-ups, fast-growing companies (including VC backed series including fast growth A/B funded) and fast-moving brands in industries.
We are looking for an Director of Solutions to maximise client opportunities and generate new business opportunities from a targeted group of companies building long term strategic relationships working with fast growing and established brands providing outcome based services solving their strategic problems.
You'll enjoy working in a fast paced, team work and success focused environment
- Define the sales/business plan to achieve the objectives for solution sales to clients
- Design and build out of service offering and resourcing capability
- Developing rock solid relationships with the C-suite and act as a trusted strategic advisor to help solve their problems
- Identify opportunities within existing MSA agreements and build out new propositions to take to new customers
- Identify opportunities for smaller more agile teams selling services in the £ 500k - £1 million+ value.
- Introduce shared risk models for outcome-based services
- Identify clients for who have problems/challenges to solve, initiatives to developer of ideas they want to explore further Direct pursuits from client opportunities and developer a service solution
- Mitigate commercial risks arising from IR35 in the private sector in 2021
- Signing MSA's with targeted companies to provide services
- Refine and create propositions and present to C level business looking to close opportunities that are win win for all parties
- Provide solutions for shorter pieces of work which may include discovery and inceptions to deliver value to the client
- Attending industry events and create ways to add strategic value to our existing and prospective companies.
- Build long lasting relationships with C- Suite exec's to understand pain points and value creation
- Define the resources required to perform the service working with our in-house team to ensure the skills and capabilities and mindset matches the business need.
- If you can accomplish the above you've got what it takes.
- You'll be an experienced in solution sales building long term relationships and selling services to senior C level stakeholders in complex multinational organisations in fast moving sectors like Broadcast & Media, Financial Services, Insurance and Pharmaceuticals for end to end IT and change delivery programmes.
- You'll have an exceptional reputation in the consulting industry and a trusted advisor to C suite stakeholders
- Fully flexible working environment
- Bonus in line with compensation at this level
- 25 days holiday
- Free day off on your birthday
- Vitality Coach & Virtual GP
- Pension plan. Up to 5% matched contribution
- Discounted gym and yoga membership