Looking for a sales job representing great products? Join our temporary CPM team of Business Development Executives / Sales Representatives and represent the market leading soft drinks brands from Lucozade Ribena Suntory. Full time work available with immediate effect until 30th October 2020. £85 per day plus mileage
Ideal location: Rhyl LL18
Territory covering: Chester, Rhyl and surrounding areas
What will you be doing?
* Working as a Business Development Executive on behalf of our client Lucozade Ribena Suntory - you will be increasing sales of their market leading soft drinks products (including Lucozade Energy, Lucozade Sport, and Ribena) in convenience and independent stores in your area.
* Visit selected convenience and independent shops in your area Monday to Friday, promoting and selling in Lucozade products
* Collecting stock from the nominated cash & carry in the small caddy van we will provide you with for the duration of the work
* Report back on your sales successes and any information gained during your calls via your mobile on the great easy to use App we will provide you with
* Building great relationships with store owners and decision makers, enabling you to influence them, helping ensure that every sales opportunity in their stores is maximised and the products are prominently promoted
* Achieving daily sales targets - but these are well known products that sell well, and you have a great deal to offer the shops too that they cannot get elsewhere!
This would be a great Business Development / Sales Representative role for you if:
* You have previous sales or retail experience
* Have a full UK driving licence and are happy to drive a caddy sized van
* You have a smart phone to enable you to complete reporting (Android or Apple)
* You love influencing people and enjoy making a success out of every day, with the ability to motivate yourself to achieve targets
* You are looking for some long-term work with market leading companies, who knows what it may lead to if you do a great job!
What will we offer you?
* Full time work available with immediate effect until 30th October 2020.
* £85 per day + mileage - plus a £5 per day completion bonus payable at the end of the work (based on achieving the requirements for the role and completing the whole activity).
* Team manager training
* Small caddy van supplied for business use only
* Regular contact and support from your field manager who will be able to offer you support and guidance to help you achieve the required sales targets
In addition, you will have the support and advice of your team manager and the security of knowing you are working for CPM, one of the UK's largest field marketing companies.
If this sounds like a great job for you and you would like to join our temporary sales team, then don't delay apply today! Shortlisted candidates will be contacted over the next week.
CPM is an equal opportunities employer