NRL are currently recruiting on behalf of their client for a Programme Manager to lead the development and delivery of a large local Programme. For ther right candidate this could be a contract or staff opportunity and chance to be involved in ensuring that it is delivering expected outcomes in line with the expectations of the community and associated groups.
About the role:To lead the development and delivery of the programme including;
- reporting to the SRO and Programme Board ensuring that the programme is aligned to the wider needs of the community and is delivering the expected outcomes
- managing the ‘impact team’ made up of supporting partner representatives to achieve delivery of the programme including the development and funding of new proposals as gaps are identified leading on liaising with community groups and businesses as required
Duties will include:
- To take overall responsibility for the development and delivery of the Plan and report progress to the Programme Manager and Board as required
- To monitor the delivery of the current suite of project proposals within the Programme
- To lead on developing proposals and delivering regular engagement with the wider community to ensure that the programme of activities meets the prioritised needs of the community
- To identify key impact data and monitor changes to ensure that new project proposals have a supporting evidence base
- To establish appropriate performance indicators for the programme and gather performance data from individual themes as they are taken forward
- To identify new project proposals and delivery agents to fill gaps in provision and support the mechanism to gain project approvals and funding
If this role sounds of interest to yourself and you would like to discuss it further please call 01946 828809.