Site Agent needed on a permanent basis to work for a Principle Contractor for HS2.
Must come from a Civils/Rail background with heavy experiences with substructures.
Responsibilities would include:
* Contribution to the safety/environmental/sustainability standards of the works on the relevant sites
* Extract setting out data from drawings (electronic or hardcopy), schedules or instructions and set out works to the required accuracy.
* Communicate setting out control to site operatives clearly ( ie height above finished levels)
*To ensure the effective management of all time, cost and quality aspects of specific projects, managing all of the day-to-day activities on a range of infrastructure related projects.
*To ensure the highest possible Environment, Health and safety standards are employed across all projects, adhering minimum standards and actively supporting the Injury Free Environment (IFE) culture that is an integral part working environment.
*Manage client expectations and ensure excellent communication skills with all project stakeholders.
* Ensure setting out equipment is properly maintained and calibrated in accordance with company procedures.
* Supervision and management of staff, operatives and plant (inc Subcontractors)
* Applies collaborative approach
* Calmly deal with all situations in a controlled and considered manner
* A team player
* Compliance with company procedures
* Vigorous attention to detail
If you are interested in this role, please apply within or contact Daniella at Fawkes & Reece.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90848508