Must have worked for a construction company before as an admin or similar
- Day to day management of working documentation covering the following formats of information:
o email, document management system, e-work flow, web browser, sms, mms, digital media, scans, memory stick, CD, DVD, external devise data file, fax, postal, delivery ticket, permit, instruction, form, invoice, goods return note, certificate, drawing etc...
- Uploading, editing and sharing the following information with the Project Team:
o emails, document transmittal notes, general correspondence, inductions, day works, diary, meeting minutes, site instructions, photographs, video, other media, drawings, registers, O&M, programs, RFI, CVI, surveys, progress reports, plant reports, specifications, delivery tickets, goods return notes, internal requisition forms, safety certificates, concrete mix designs, completed safety forms, KPI’S, waste transfer notes, tip tickets, environmental recordings, method statements, work package plans, task briefings, toolbox talks, risk assessments, COSHH assessments, timesheet records, training records, utilities forms & records, licenses, permits, CDM data, safety inspections, asbestos documentation etc..
- Recording and managed in the Livelink document management system as much of the above mentioned data, as possible
- Acting Centre of Competence for Livelink for the Project Team
- Main interface with Client/Principle Contractor/representative, where applicable, for documentation and correspondence
- Ultimately responsible for ensuring the appropriate documents and records are kept for the Safety, Health and Environmental responsibilities of the McGee Group for all activities, plant, materials, operatives, visiting personnel and general public
- Support function to the Project Manager for resource management of plant, transport, materials and personnel
- Support function to the Project Manager of site based project team to deliver activities against program and instructed items out of scope
- Support function to the Project Manager for the reporting to Senior management on KPI’s, project costs, program progress and targets, resource requirements, out of scope works, deviations from plan, breaches of Safety, Health and Environmental issues
- Support function to the Project Manager & Project Engineer for the overall responsibility for quality control of on-site activities and delivered products