Would you like to help children with disabilities?
This school near Kingston has a deep history of supporting vulnerable young people in their education and even throughout adulthood. They give full support to newly qualified staff and those with less experience. You'll help young people learn about life and build a solid understanding of the fundamentals of life.
Benefits for you:
- Free car park
- Weekly pay
- Permanent after probation
- Weekends off!
- Sick pay
What are your responsibilities?
- Help with lesson planning, safeguarding and empowering students in class
- Support the Teaching and Leadership team in attainment targets
- Be a role model to learners with disabilities; they don't just want a Teaching Assistant, they need a role model, mentor and someone who they can look forward to seeing every day
- Think outside the box to produce results
- Work to support young learners with disabilities and challenging behaviours so they learn in the most suitable way for them as individuals
What is required?
- A true desire to work with young people
- Current DBS or willing to undergo checks
- Full time availability Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm
Please get in touch to arrange an interview as soon as possible!
Recruitment Specialist London