Do you understand the importance of outstanding customer service?
As a customer service adviser you will be representing Wiggle, assisting and advising customers via Live Chat, Email and Phone with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to provide detailed product information and recommendations and resolve issues.
What will I be doing?
Working as part of the customer service team you will be responsible for helping maintaining Wiggle’s global service levels across all media and contact types. Supporting customers via contact sources of pre-sale, during-sale and after-sale queries related to all products, brands and services.
What hours will I work?
2 Week rotating shift pattern
Week 1 and 2: 06:00 – 14:00
Week 3 and 4: 14:00 – 22:00
1 in 4 weekends, shifts between 10:00 – 18:00
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure customer queries are answered promptly and completely via both Chat and Email
- Offer technical support on the whole Wiggle product range, with the objective of ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Calling customers when they request a call back service to provide detailed product information and recommendations and resolve issues.
- Ensure that all communications with customers are conducted in a professional and courteous manner
- Offering alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Monitoring, responding and resolving customer queries on Social media
- Monitoring and responding to customers product reviews and questions across various platforms
- Any other Customer service related task
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Show a sound knowledge of bikes/parts with an eagerness to further advance this knowledge in respect to Tri-sports equipment and products.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and aiming for excellence in delivery
- Experience of working in a fast-paced office environment as part of a professional team
- Ability to manage and coordinate changing priorities, have high standards and be capable of multi-tasking
- Self-motivated and confident decision maker with the ability to nail actions and a positive "can do" attitude
- Ability to demonstrate strong communication skills and liaise with all members of the business including Senior Managers and Directors
- Ability to be flexible with work duties and hours as required by the team and business
- Ability to attend other sites for which travel may be required
Why work for us:
We are always looking for talented individuals who are passionate about what they do. We offer some of the most rewarding career opportunities in sports retail, eCommerce, and IT development. Our people are highly valued and thrive in a relaxed culture which encourages innovation and personal development.
What’s in it for you?
If working alongside some for the most creative people isn’t enough, we offer you:
Excellent career progression opportunities, 25 days annual leave, Staff discount, 5% pension contribution, company sporting events and a smart casual dress code.
This job was originally posted as www.caterer.com/job/90857794