Are you part of a stale team, or got a project thats due to finish soon?
I currently have a temp opportunity to work with a tier 1 contractor as part of the Thames Tideway project based in London!
Must have heavy RC/Civils Experience AND/OR experience within the Water Industry.
Responsibilities would include:
* Implementing the site project programme.
* Ensuring the cost, quality of the project is completed in a safe and timely manner.
* Ensuring the various elements of the project is completed on programme.
* Supervision and management of staff, operatives and plant (inc Subcontractors)
* Support project team in preparation of correspondence and reports
* Review method statements and ITP's and WPP'S.
* Prepare accurate permit forms and produce take off's.
* Manage all plant approval and approval submissions.
* Organise and lead site progress meetings with sub contractors to monitor progress.
* Applies collaborative approach
* Calmly deal with all situations in a controlled and considered manner
* A team player
* Compliance with company procedures
* Vigorous attention to detail
If you are interested in this role, please apply within or contact Daniella at Fawkes & Reece.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90853046