About The Role
Our Customer Relations department is a dedicated team who deal with customer concerns regarding their health cash plan with us. You'll be investigating customer dissatisfaction queries to reach an outcome, communicating this back to the customer through both written and telephone contact.
You'll be joining an upbeat team who go out of their way to ensure the customer journey is at the heart of everything we do. Comfortable working under pressure, you'll have experience of dealing with customer complaints and be confident to interact with customers regarding their concerns. You'll enjoy the problem solving which each case brings and get satisfaction from reaching a conclusion that is fair and consistent with our approach.
This role is available as a 9 month fixed term contract working working 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.
To be considered for this role you'll have:
- The confidence to handle complaints
- Previous experience of working within a customer service team
- Experience of communicating with customers over phone, email or by formal letter
- An eye for detail with strong problem solving skills
- A sound understanding of fairness with the ability to remain impartial
We are following current government guidance with reference to working safely and where possible all employees are home-based, to ensure your success you’ll need to have;
· Access to a dedicated working space
· Sufficient home broadband to enable you to work uninterrupted at home
As well as a competitive basic salary you’ll receive:
- 36 days holiday (including 8 bank holidays) with an option to buy or sell a further 5 days
- Group annual bonus (discretionary) up to 5% of annual salary
- A pension scheme with 6% from us, a minimum 3% from you with the option to increase or decrease when you join. If you decide to contribute 4% or above we will add a further 4% which can be allocated in different ways
- A yearly company funded allowance of £500 that you can choose to use against some great benefits such as shopping vouchers, pet insurance, dental plans and more
- Free Simplyhealth Cash Plan or Dental Plan
- 4 x Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking if you live more than 10 miles from the office (subject to waiting list)
Our values are our behaviours driven by what we find important, the way in which we act or conduct ourselves towards others, and, the proof we are living our values. We look for the right values and behaviours in you, in addition to the skills needed to do the job.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.