Cloudinary is the leading provider of media management solutions, powering the trusted, award-winning visual experiences for many of your favorite brands. Cloudinary is the de facto media platform standard for developers and non-technical brand managers looking to upload, store, transform, manage, and deliver images and videos online. With more than 30 billion assets under our management and 6,500 customers worldwide, we’re always looking for exceptional people to help us reach for the cloud.
We’re looking for a Channel Account Manager to play a key role in the business development team, to grow our presence in the partner ecosystem in the DACH region.
Working closely with sales, marketing, customer success, and product teams, this individual will recruit, enable, nurture and support a network of partners to drive revenue. This position will report to the Director of BD, located in Israel.
- Identify, recruit, enable and manage long-term relationships with channel partners (Regional SIs, VARs, Referral Partners, etc.) to support business goals and to execute channel strategies.
- Develop a deep understanding of partner business models, needs, and challenges including an understanding of our mutual customers’ needs.
- Shape and execute our Channel partner strategies to increase Cloudinary market share and brand awareness.
- Drive consistent and predictable channel bookings through joint business planning and ongoing channel enablement, working closely with DACH Sales team.
- Develop a deep understanding of Cloudinary’s platform, service and offering in order to support channel partners in sales and integration efforts.
- Create and drive overall channel strategy and prioritization plan, strengthen Cloudinary’s position as the thought leader for DAM, image and video management with Cloudinary’s partners in the region.
- Formulate, implement and review nurturing and growth programs. Work with Cloudinary’s direct sales, customer success, and marketing teams to position Cloudinary & our partners within strategic opportunities.
- 5+ years of proven quota success in a partner role working in successful tech-oriented B2B Saas companies. Experience working in fast-paced, high growth organizations
- Familiarity and understanding of the DACH software SI landscape
- Demonstrable history of closing partner sales deals directly and via the channel at or above $1MM ARR
- Technically savvy with the ability to relate technical concepts to both non-technical people, and highly technical people
- Demonstrated ability to identify key partner prospects and convert into new partner revenue streams
- Ability to build strong relationships with decision-makers and C-level Executives, in large, complex, enterprise organizations
- Experience using Salesforce to track, develop, manage and report your progress
- Exceptional listener, highly empathetic to partner needs and perspectives
- B.A or Master’s degree required
- German-speaking is a must
- This is a UK based position, ability to travel up to 25%