Live-In Personal Care Assistants to Support Young Man, Market Drayton TF9, F/T, £9.30/hrUKCIL Job Reference: c90ef230"I'm after someone to be my arms and legs."
I have recently moved to Shropshire and I live with a female housemate.
I'm looking a carer(s) who will work a 16-day shift pattern (i.e. working with me full time, as a live-in carer for 16 days straight, before having time off).
It’s important to be honest, flexible and reliable. Help me live the life I want:
I want you to help me to:
- Be able to be spontaneous in my decisions
- Not be limited in what I can do
- Build a new life in Shropshire
- Look into volunteering and part time employment opportunities
- Maintain and improve health and fitness through gym membership, swimming, getting out in the countryside
- Get out and about to different places like the pub
- I'd like to get to music festivals again when it's possible
- PAs need to be able to use an overhead hoist safely (or be willing to undertake training)
- Support with food shopping
- Helping prepare and cook meals together, under my direction
- I need some help to be able to eat my meals
- Importantly, cleaning and tidying (to keep my home up to scratch – looking after it as you would your own.)
- These duties may vary from day-to-day, so please be open to that.
PAs will need to be willing to undertake specific training to support me. We can discuss this when we meet. References will be sought from successful applicants. Services
- Meal Preparation
- Personal Care
- Domestic Care
- Administrating Medication
- Social + Leisure activities
- Support to remain independent
- Essential PA Guide
- Moving & Handling
- Food Hygiene
- Safe Administration of Medicines
- Full UK driving license
- Own personal car
- Can drive a motability equipped car