Corporate Finance Analyst
£45,000 - £50,000 plus excellent benefits
iMultiply are delighted to be engaged on the position of Corporate Finance Analyst based in Edinburgh City Centre
A growing and reputable business based in Edinburgh City Centre renowned for their innovative and value add approach. The business has increased head count considerably in the last few years as it continues to build on its impressive portfolio. With further M&A activity highly likely over the next five years they are looking to hire a diligent Corporate Finance Analyst.
This role would ideally suit a Newly or recently Qualified Accountant looking to move into the Corporate Finance within Industry. The ideal candidate should be confident, professional and be experienced in building relationships with a wide variety of key stakeholders. Previous experience within Corporate Finance or Transaction advisory services would be most beneficial.
The position of Corporate Finance Analyst is offering a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 including an excellent benefits package and superb progression opportunities.
You will be involved in but not limited to the following:
- Working closely with the Chief Financial Officer and commercial team across the group
- Developing and maintaining detailed financial models and assumptions books across the group
- Monitor key project financial management performance indicators, identify areas for improvement, develop solutions and adjust tactics, policies and procedures to improve project and portfolio financial outcomes
- Establish and implement standards for project financial analytics and project decisions.
- Identify and promote existing best practices in project modelling and directly communicate them to key stakeholders across the organisation.
- Identify and communicate ways to improve project financial analysis process and metrics
- Support with capital raises as appropriate to facilitate further corporate growth
- Support mergers and acquisitions transactions as required
To be considered for this opportunity it would be good if you have the following:
- Qualified in ACCA/ICAS CFA or equivalent
- Strong analytical and financial modelling skills
- Strong understanding of, and ideally experience with, project finance
- Excellent financial and commercial acumen including contract skills
- A high level of presentation skills A strong ability to work autonomously and be able to communicate key requirements to colleagues and stakeholders
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to maintain professional stakeholder relationships
- The ability to work as part of a team and organise own workload to meet deadlines
- Good analytical and organisational skills
- The ability to work proactively with minimal guidance
For more information please call Andrew Robinson for a full role profile and private and confidential discussion.